Header Ads

Good Night Quotes, Good Night Wishes, Good Night SMS Messages




Good Night Sayings and Good Night Quotes | Wise Old Sayings



Lates-Good-night-hd-wallpapers-images-sms-quotes-sayings-greetings-wishes-for-twitter


1. Girlfriends and Boyfriends will come
    and go in our life but true friends
    will forever with us.
    Good Night my  friends.
2. The biggest things for
     my life are my friends,
     they are always with me.
     Good night my sweet friends.
3. Success is not measured that
     how big you are. Our real success is that
     how many friends we have in our life,
    because a true friend always stands
   with us in every trouble.
   Good Night My best friend.
   Good Night Quotes For Wife
4. The best and real relation
     in this world is friendship.
    Because friendships love
    never cheat us. Good Night Friends.
5. Good Night My Friends,
    I am lucky because my day starts
    and ends with a text from
    a friend as lovely as you.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.